Be part of our team
In this section you can find SOFTline vacancies and apply for the opportunity that interests you.
Your experience plays a fundamental role in the growth of our company, contributing to our commitment for innovation.
If you are interested in working with us, fill in the fields below and send us your Curriculum Vitae.
IT TECHNICIAN FOR TESTING E-ALPHA, E-BETA SOFTWARE INTERNALLY DEVELOPED BY SOFTLINE
• Coordination of testing activities and supervision of the execution of the same for SOFTline-developed software (in Windows, Web and Android environments)
• Coordination and supervision of software releases
• Editing of the developed systems manuals.
• Collaboration with developers and customer support for the diagnosis of software and hardware problems
• IT technician for the management of corporate hardware: personal computers, printers and PDAs used by the company
• Help desk on our systems
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Ability to analyse / summarize the technical documentation
• Ability to analyse and solve problems and to relate to end customers
• Ability to manage and maintain the PC and device fleet used by SOFTline
• Ability to install and configure Windows client operating systems
• Ability to configure, manage and maintain Android devices
• Ability to operate in a highly dynamic environment
• Knowledge of PC and network hardware architectures
• Previous experience in the same tasks
• Experience on Windows Server and Linux environments
• Experience with environments for data exchange via web technologies (such as Web Service, REST, etc.)
• Knowledge of Remote Desktop environments
• Experience Android industrial handhelds and devices connected to them
• Good knowledge of written English
This announcement is addressed to candidates of both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91 and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.